Thank you for selecting Grandome as a preferred home living brand!
We appreciate your intention to acquire our finely designed products and would like to ensure you have a rewarding experience while searching, assessing, and purchasing our collection.
As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions at Grandome.
1. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The term “Grandome” is deemed to apply to Grandome Singapore and its affiliated stores and partners.
The terms and conditions set out herewith apply to all products ordered and purchased from Grandome in Singapore, by any of the following means:
- At the physical showroom / point of sale
- By email
- Via phone voice communication or messaging chat.
By placing an order or making a purchase at Grandome or its affiliated partners, you agree to the terms listed below.
2. ORDER CONFIRMATION
Grandome will send a purchase order confirmation describing the products purchased and their lead time. It is the responsibility of the customer to check if the products and lead time are correct and to ensure the items will fit through doors, staircases and lifts in their packaging before placing their order. Product dimensions are included in the purchase order and on our website.
Grandome will not be obligated to amend the order if there are any discrepancies reported 48 hours after the order has been placed.
3. RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
We fundamentally believe that you will be thrilled with the products you purchase from Grandome. That is because we go out of our way to ensure that they’re designed and manufactured to satisfy your needs. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be and as such Grandome values its customers’ opinions and their change of mind by allowing the exchange, return or cancellation of any unwanted product under the following conditions:
Returning or Exchanging
Return requests can be made within 7 days of the date you've received the item. To initiate this request, please contact us by phone, email or messaging so that we can facilitate the return and to ease the process and reduce delays. Disclose your contact information, order or invoice references and share the detailed reason(s) motivating the return or exchange of any unwanted product.
Shipping and delivering is a necessary and hard cost we incur from our logistics partners. As such, a 20% restocking fee based on the original invoiced value will be deducted from your original invoice; the restocking fee will also apply if you wish to return the item(s) in order to place another order.
Please note that the policy is subject to the conditions below:
- Items need to be returned within 3 days after acknowledgment by Grandome; these will be inspected within 3 days after their return to Grandome or its affiliated stores or partners
- The 20% restocking fee will be charged per returned item only; this fee will be deducted from the credit note you will be issued.
- Only items in as-new condition can be returned or exchanged. Products with scratches, stains, damages, drilling, or any other modification will not be accepted. We reserve the right not to provide a credit note for a product that, in our reasonable opinion, has become of unacceptable quality due to fair wear and tear, or misuse; or as a result of failure to take reasonable care of the product.
- Please return the items in the original packaging, which is designed carefully to avoid shipping damages. If you have already discarded the original packaging, you can use the best packaging material that you can find to package the item sufficiently to avoid damage in transit back to us. We encourage customers to photograph the items scheduled for return and the condition of the packaging before handing them over to the delivery provider.
- We are unable to accommodate returns / exchanges for the following items:
- Any item marked as 'Clearance' or specified as on 'Final Sale'
- Any form of Display items
- Any item described as ‘Made to Order’ or ‘Customised’ items
- All mattresses
- Pillows and Cushions
- Rugs and Carpets
- Lighting and products comprising electrical components.
- Delivery costs of returned items are our customer’s responsibility
Our Credit note policy
Grandome and affiliated stores do not refund any returned or cancelled products. You will be provided a Credit Note of the amount already paid for the product returned or cancelled; the credit note will be available for a different purchase, in the same store, of an amount equal or superior to the credit available. The credit will reflect the following amount: Purchase Price - Restocking Fee = Credit note Amount (S$).
Credit notes will be provided after we have collected the returned item. All credit notes will take 5 business days to process.
4. ORDER CHANGE OR CANCELLATION
Any order of custom-made products can be cancelled/modified within 3 days starting from the full or partial payment date; past this delay, such orders cannot be cancelled or modified.
For items other than custom-made, if you change your mind and decide to cancel your order or any item(s) in your order, please notify us at least 5 full business days before the date of agreed delivery and you will be issued a credit note with no additional charges incurred. (Note: The day you inform Grandome on the cancellation will not be regarded as a business day in advance).
Example: If your order is scheduled to be delivered on Wednesday this week, you will need to cancel the order for free before the end of last Tuesday, assuming there is no public holiday in between.
All credit notes will take 5 business days to process.
In the event you wish to cancel your existing order and place a new order, please note that a new delivery lead time will be given at the time of the new purchase.
Any cancellation within 5 business days of the agreed delivery date will be subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the price sold per line item (after discounts, if any) due to logistics and handling.
Cancellation of Orders with Discount Voucher
If you cancel any item(s) in your order with a discount voucher/coupon applied, you will be provided a credit note of an amount reflecting the final paid price after the applied discount.
Please email us at email@example.com to process any item return/exchange or order change/cancellation requests.
Please review the delivery date to estimate when you will receive the products you purchased from Grandome. Since the actual delivery of your order can be impacted by many events beyond Grandome’s control once it leaves our facilities, Grandome cannot be held liable for late deliveries or delivery errors due to the provision of an incorrect or incomplete delivery address. We will, however, work with you to ensure a smooth delivery.
To learn more about deliveries, please review the terms and conditions available in the dedicated document.
6. PRODUCT INFORMATION
We endeavour to ensure that all the products on our website are accurately described, and we rely on information provided to us by our suppliers. Unfortunately, on some occasions, it is possible that our website will contain errors and we reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies at any time, including after you have placed an order.
In some cases, the products we offer for sale are hand-made or made from natural or organic materials, and there may be small variations between the product image(s) and the product you receive. This will always be stated on the individual product listing.
We endeavour to ensure that all colours are displayed accurately, but you should be aware that colours may appear slightly differently on different displays and screens. The shade of colour from screen to screen is not a fault or error.
We aim to update our website regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure our website contains accurate information and content, however, we reserve the right to update our website as soon as an inaccuracy or error is brought to our attention.
7. DISPLAY, SHOWROOM AND AS-IS ITEMS
Display, showroom and "As-Is" items may have inherent cosmetic defects, and may not have the appearance of looking brand new. Customers acknowledge that they are fully aware of these cosmetic defects and that the discounted price of these items sold reflect this acknowledgement.
Display, showroom and "As-Is" items are not applicable for any other promotion, sale, discount, code, coupon and/or offer.
Grandome products come with a 24-month guarantee covering any manufacturing defect on its products.
Guarantee application requests can be made within 24 months of the date you've received the item. To initiate this request, please contact us by phone, email or messaging so that we can facilitate the return and to ease the process and reduce delays disclose your contact information, order or invoice references and share the detailed reason(s) motivating the return or exchange of any unwanted product.
Please note that the policy is subject to the conditions below:
- The guarantee only applies to Grandome’s own branded products and does not cover products, parts and materials listed here:
- Fabric covers
- Leather covers
- Natural fibres rattan
- Cushions and pillows
- Lighting and other electrical mechanisms
- The guarantee wouldn’t apply for the following situations:
- Any damage caused by negligence or an improper use of the product
- Any damage caused by accident or a forceful use of the product
- Natural degradation caused by environmental and/or lack of maintenance
- Artificial degradation caused by erroneous maintenance
- Changes occurring due to a normal use of the product.
- Grandome reserves the right to replace or repair the defective product according to the one that suits it best. Whichever it chooses, Grandome guarantees the replacement or the repair within 3 months.